• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

troublemaker225

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:troublemaker225
Wins:340
Past clans:trident,varnice
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)wolfpack2205
Why do you want to join Trivium:all the members are super good

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ARB1T3R
Wins: 1337
Past clans: WuTang, KK
Skype ID: Kosmish
Why do you want to join Trivium: I don't. I'm being forced against my will. I'm having a SOGGY time and they are making me eat "PICKLE's"
I em rel goud at duh pVp end cen kwIkSkOPe in Mw@:
:O WTF. ARB1T3R = GOD

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: I don't. I'm being forced against my will. I'm having a SOGGY time and they are making me eat "PICKLE's"
Oh baby a tripleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
OMG

Bryanm0r

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Bryanm0r
Wins: 402
Past clans: #Imagination #NightMaresPvP
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) bryan.andre5
Why do you want to join Trivium: I see this clan on mcsg forums... and i want join this clan because here is a good roster and i think good peoples xD on clan battles! And i want join for meet new tributes or friends :)
THANKS

Last edited:

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Gears can I have extra time to be a applicant because Im in Chicago for a week and I cant talk :/
Yea, for all applicants/trials that are vacation or can't get on will stay their rightful rank until they can actually get a chance to be in the clan. This goes to all of the people who cannot get on. If you have a truthful reason as to why you can't get on, you will remain your current rank.

iBigNub

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: iBigNub & dumblox
Wins: 163 (total)
Past clans: #Renegades, #Vitality
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) bugboy15, ibignubmc
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I feel that it is a very good community to be apart of. Also Everybody that I know in the clan are very kind people, and that I would be used in clan battles and or scrims unlike in Renegades or Vitality.

Thank you for your consideration

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
To all of the Applicants, make sure you take the time to come to the teamspeak (ts.triviumclan.com) for a much Higher chance at getting Accepted into the clan in the end. Teamspeak is our main way of communication and you need to show us you are able to use it and Actively use the Teamspeak. Poke a Captain or Leader rank (Blue Cross Swords or Rainbow Cross Swords) to receive your US Applicant rank. Thanks to all appling and good luck!

-Pepsi

Just a question, do we have to be accepted to join the TS?
No you dont have to be accepted! Haha, just come on so we can get to know you better within the clan, It improves your chances a lot, Trust me.

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
My reason for
Yea, for all applicants/trials that are vacation or can't get on will stay their rightful rank until they can actually get a chance to be in the clan. This goes to all of the people who cannot get on. If you have a truthful reason as to why you can't get on, you will remain your current rank.
My reason for being inactive is because my grandpa just passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci