• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
ohohwooooooooooooohoooh its mr. steal yo girl
ohhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhohhhhhhh its mr. steal yo girl
Oh so that dumb stuff did go around? Wow, rumors are already spreading around with that stuff. So this is the kind of situations I am always in "Oh look Andy's talking to one girl in a channel alone, he must be dating or trying to steal his girl." So what I am getting at is that if I talk to a girl in my channel it means that I am dating them or something like that. Just like the stupid rumors that happened with Kim. And last thing I want to get cleared is that I can't talk to them alone and have a conversation like with any other person. The reason I don't move people in my channel is because I don't like big channels, or it means I dislike you. Now the other reason I don't move people either is because I ask the person in the channel if they want to move that person and usually see what they say. So seriously to everyone doing this, stop spreading false rumors, stop joking around with it because people will actually take it seriously and not as a joke. Lastly, this is what ruins friendships in the clan and outside of it, so stop or it will become a problem in the future for anyone associated in the clan.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Oh so that dumb stuff did go around? Wow, rumors are already spreading around with that stuff. So this is the kind of situations I am always in "Oh look Andy's talking to one girl in a channel alone, he must be dating or trying to steal his girl." So what I am getting at is that if I talk to a girl in my channel it means that I am dating them or something like that. Just like the stupid rumors that happened with Kim. And last thing I want to get cleared is that I can't talk to them alone and have a conversation like with any other person. The reason I don't move people in my channel is because I don't like big channels, or it means I dislike you. Now the other reason I don't move people either is because I ask the person in the channel if they want to move that person and usually see what they say. So seriously to everyone doing this, stop spreading false rumors, stop joking around with it because people will actually take it seriously and not as a joke. Lastly, this is what ruins friendships in the clan and outside of it, so stop or it will become a problem in the future for anyone associated in the clan.
Dude, chill.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
team

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score

that's hot

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, chill.
Oh so, people have done that to you? Do you get messages everyday on Skype saying "Oh, so you're stealing pepsiz girl" or "Oh, you're dating Kim now, seriously dude?!" or "Oh wow man, you've moved on to dating Macy to Spike to Kim to Eden?" You expect me to chill at something that I get PM's and messages at least more than 3 times a day that are saying false things and accusations on some stupid BS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci