• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Oh so, people have done that to you? Do you get messages everyday on Skype saying "Oh, so you're stealing pepsiz girl" or "Oh, you're dating Kim now, seriously dude?!" or "Oh wow man, you've moved on to dating Macy to Spike to Kim to Eden?" You expect me to chill at something that I get PM's and messages at least more than 3 times a day that are saying false things and accusations on some stupid BS.
People act like you talking to Eden bothers me... Really for those people I could really care less. Oh no, Someone is talking to Eden shes going to leave me since she is talking to someone else in a channel alone for 20 minutes D:. Ohhh no. Really people, just take a chill pill and just drop all of rude comments that are given to Andy.

Thanks xP
-Pepsi

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
People act like you talking to Eden bothers me... Really for those people I could really care less. Oh no, Someone is talking to Eden shes going to leave me since she is talking to someone else in a channel alone for 20 minutes D:. Ohhh no. Really people, just take a chill pill and just drop all of rude comments that are given to Andy.

Thanks xP
-Pepsi
As much as I agree with this, I am going to be honest. I already know there will be arrogant/ignorant people who will continue there daily act and routine. That's life though, but let's say I am not so fond of those people anymore, I have lost respect for those people for there actions. The most terrible thing though, is that some people think that I am some player or something and they believe I would actually do that kind of things to other people. It's funny too, people talk behind my back and act as cowards and not to say it to my face, I have been hearing stupid lies behind my back. To anyone reading this you know who you are, if you have the arrogance and ignorance to say it behind my back then say it to my face if you feel so strong about it. Hopefully some of you people out there can fix this before doing something like this

Eden

District 13
Reaction score

Thanks xP
-Pepsi
yh jake. In those 20 minutes I realized that you are a horker.

But in all seriousness can a person not talk in a channel alone with the opposite gender without everyone thinking OMG I bet they're dating. Like seriously is it that hard to think oh maybe they're just good friends and enjoy playing with eachother. Like honestly.
Idk why I'm here I should be enjoying my tiem on the beach B)

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
yh jake. In those 20 minutes I realized that you are a horker.

But in all seriousness can a person not talk in a channel alone with the opposite gender without everyone thinking OMG I bet they're dating. Like seriously is it that hard to think oh maybe they're just good friends and enjoy playing with eachother. Like honestly.
Idk why I'm here I should be enjoying my tiem on the beach B)
Whats the beach? Wait.. Is that.. Outside? *Shivers*

TheKamal

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of #Crepuscular, we challenge you to a scrimmage. Add me on Skype if you accept: jkcrafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci