• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: XxChaos1107xX
Wins: 104
Past clans: None :p
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Kitten_plz
Why do you want to join Trivium:I know and am friends with a lot of the members and I have nobody to talk to and I want an elite clan to play with.

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score

Apps will remain closed for the time being.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Kitten_plz
Why do you want to join Trivium:I know and am friends with a lot of the members and I have nobody to talk to and I want an elite clan to play with.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score

YES

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Currently 3 Sr. Mods have responded to me, 2 saying there is No DQ (Draco's answer is vague, but since there was no agreement to no spectating, we cannot be dq'd), so I will take down the win on the thread but I not post a loss for you guys until I receive word from every Sr. Mod. Furthermore, one said we should be DQ'd, and Shelby reconsidered her stand one I explained the situation a little more and now she says no DQ.

Reactions: Hks

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Currently 3 Sr. Mods have responded to me, 2 saying there is No DQ (Draco's answer is vague, but since there was no agreement to no spectating, we cannot be dq'd), so I will take down the win on the thread but I not post a loss for you guys until I receive word from every Sr. Mod. Furthermore, one said we should be DQ'd, and Shelby reconsidered her stand one I explained the situation a little more and now she says no DQ.
This really should have been a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci