• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGER394

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: RANGER394
Wins: 500+ with alts (I know a lot, but trust I'm good)
Past clans: #Treasure #Warriors #TheHorde #TheAlliance
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): longsword.omg
Why do you want to join Trivium: I think I have experience in some really good clans and think I could real help out you guys because you look need help

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry for my rash behavior, I didn't know how severe the targetings were. GentleSnivy got on our TS and told me about the 4 that targeted you; I was only there for 3 rounds and there was this one guy, Hp3 or something. I thought it was only him, snivy told me there were 4 or so. I'm sorry for what happened and seeing as they were brand new accounts i see how this would be suspicious but please take my word as a decent human that we didnt use alts.
Zoplik, they never accused us. They were just stating the fact that there were other alternate account players in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci