• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticHigh

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: ArcticHigh
Wins: 13/37
Past clans: Spartans (it was a really nooby clan, me and my friend in V1 made it.) xD
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'll message a leader :)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I see some familiar faces from V1 when I used to play, and I would rather apply to you guys than a clan that I've never heard of the members before. C: This account is a new one since I quit playing on my old account, joshb147, in 2012. I shared it with my IRL friend, my name isnt actually Josh xD I left for a really really long time, but I got re-addicted to minecraft playing PlayMindcrack SG and decided to come back to MCSG. I hope to talk to you guys soon. :D

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: ArcticHigh
Wins: 13/37
Past clans: Spartans (it was a really nooby clan, me and my friend in V1 made it.) xD
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'll message a leader :)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I see some familiar faces from V1 when I used to play, and I would rather apply to you guys than a clan that I've never heard of the members before. C: This account is a new one since I quit playing on my old account, joshb147, in 2012. I shared it with my IRL friend, my name isnt actually Josh xD I left for a really really long time, but I got re-addicted to minecraft playing PlayMindcrack SG and decided to come back to MCSG. I hope to talk to you guys soon. :D
Make sure to get on the teamspeak to get the US Applicant rank, and make sure to talk to members for a better chance of getting into Trivium :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci