• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Very grammar.
hey dawg ya

I am extremely sorry but you have been denied. Co-designer is a very rigorous job that requires seconds and seconds of your time (clearly it is very time consuming). I personally feel that ducky is the only one willing to put in the hard work. She has the qualities all designers should have. She works hard, puts in the time, and is very original. It's impossible to ever come close to her ability so I'd like to kindly say that you have been turned down for co-designer. You may re-apply in 7 months 2 weeks 3 days and approx 18 hours. Gl.
*buys time machine* 7 Months, 2 weeks, 3 days and approx 18 hours later...

Is what i would do if they existed.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I am extremely sorry but you have been denied. Co-designer is a very rigorous job that requires seconds and seconds of your time (clearly it is very time consuming). I personally feel that ducky is the only one willing to put in the hard work. She has the qualities all designers should have. She works hard, puts in the time, and is very original. It's impossible to ever come close to her ability so I'd like to kindly say that you have been turned down for co-designer. You may re-apply in 7 months 2 weeks 3 days and approx 18 hours. Gl.
No just no

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
kicked out of clan reason really stpid

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
2 long, didnt make it past win amount
I don't see a win requirement anywhere, and last time I checked there is no limit on how long your application can be. ;p Unless you're saying that there is "no way I can be good if I only have 400 wins"

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't see a win requirement anywhere, and last time I checked there is no limit on how long your application can be. ;p Unless you're saying that there is "no way I can be good if I only have 400 wins"
I'm pretty sure he's just joking...

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
And he was too lazy to read it all

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Decided to repost my app:

IGN: Orym | blue_heron | tomersch <3
Wins: Over 700 on all accounts.
Past clans: Bombers, Rebels, Titans, Ascension
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) omersiegel
Why do you want to join Trivium:

Trivium seems like that dream clan to be in, much like the original rebels were when I first stumbled upon them. What's not to like? Great leaders, great members, and a great clan vibe. Crafty, Bran, you guys know I'm not too fussed about the pvp, sure if theres a scrim, I'll scrim, but in the end, I just want a clan that can talk with me, laugh with me, and for lack of words, frollick with me. Trivium seems like this clan that can deliver this balance between fun and competition. To keep it short, this clan seems like that family that I've been searching for and wanting for for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci