• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score

_qwsaer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: qwsaer
Wins: 250+/3100+ (When I started to get good I had 30 wins and 1000 games)
Past clans: #ordinary, #Illusion, #Deflection
Skype ID: qwsaer12
Why do you want to join Trivium: I feel as though this would be an amazing experience, the main reason why i would love to join Trivium is because this seems like an extremely mature and skilled clan PvP wise. I have been looking for a while now for a clan that has both of these qualities and I feel as though this is the clan for me. I know that my stats aren't the best at all, but I feel as though if you gave me a chance, I could prove myself to be a great asset to this clan.

Last edited:

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: qwsaer
Wins: 250+/3100+ (When I started I had 30 wins and 1000 games)
Past clans: #ordinary, #Illusion, #Deflection
Skype ID: qwsaer12
Why do you want to join Trivium: I feel as though this would be an amazing experience, the main reason why i would love to join Trivium is because this seems like an extremely mature and skilled clan PvP wise. I have been looking for a while now for a clan that has both of these qualities and I feel as though this is the clan for me. I know that my stats aren't the best at all, but I feel as though if you gave me a chance, I could prove myself to be a great asset to this clan.
Recommended. I know his ratio isn't the greatest but I believe he will be able to prove himself worthy :)

Skatan

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Inhales
Wins: I don't know, I think 18.
Past clans: The remained, I don't know any others. I haven't really been much in much clans recently.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) sam_loewen123

Why do you want to join Trivium: Sounds like a dope clan, and from what I've heard I know that Trivium has great potential. I feel that I could not only improve our team PvP wise, but also as a team!

Accept me yo. :)

Reaction score
IGN: Inhales
Wins: I don't know, I think 18.
Past clans: The remained, I don't know any others. I haven't really been much in much clans recently.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) sam_loewen123
Why do you want to join Trivium: Sounds like a dope clan, and from what I've heard I know that Trivium has great potential. I feel that I could not only improve our team PvP wise, but also as a team!
Accept me yo. :)
LMAO THAT WAS MY CLAN, oh yeah and hes actually good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci