• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
IGN: qwsaer
Wins: 250+/3100+ (When I started to get good I had 30 wins and 1000 games)
Past clans: #ordinary, #Illusion, #Deflection
Skype ID: qwsaer12
Why do you want to join Trivium: I feel as though this would be an amazing experience, the main reason why i would love to join Trivium is because this seems like an extremely mature and skilled clan PvP wise. I have been looking for a while now for a clan that has both of these qualities and I feel as though this is the clan for me. I know that my stats aren't the best at all, but I feel as though if you gave me a chance, I could prove myself to be a great asset to this clan.
Lol he killed me by fisting me off a mountain on icarus this morning. You can't be definite he's great at pvp but he has God ping so yeah gg recommended.

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:RaRRwzX
Wins:300 (exactly)
Past clans:Wolves 9th division
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Sidopey (i think if you look up RaRRwzX, Sidopey will come up)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because i feel that i could benefit to the clan. I am not too shabby and would love for you guys to see what i can do. I would also love to meet all of the people due to the fact that i am socially deprived and have very little to no friends and have decided to wander out of my shell a little. I would love to be a trial and for you guys to see my potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci