• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTrangDuKich

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ThePlayboyABC (In the next 1.8 update (name changing), I am going to change my username to "LongTrangDuKich" which means "White Feather Sniper" in Vietnamese #FunFact).

Wins: Before I reset my statistics, my estimated wins were 1,800 - a good 1,000 on MCSG, and 800 on The Hive (different, private, secret account, message for details). My current statistics have 78/180 games won :) - they just keep getting better :)

Past clans: I've only been in two clans, and that was a bridge of years/months ago - Rebels (trialed and member, December, 2012); and React, which was in May of 2014, I was trialed, but then I had left due to immaturity in the clan (spamming on Skype, being racist, etc.).

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'd prefer to message if that's alright :)

Why do you want to join Trivium: To be honest, I'd like to join Trivium for a few reasons. One, Trivium is a great, honest clan that has always had respectful, cooperative members. Secondly, everyone in Trivium is chill and not a total jerk like some other clans; actually caring about the players for who they are, but not their statistics or rank. Thirdly, Trivium has made its mark many times when battling other clans in Scrims' and CB's. When I hear of these, it sounds just so fun and spectacular to be in; knowing that your team/clan is right behind you is an awesome feeling, not just wondering with some Steve in the sunset. Lastly, the things who hear about Trivium's reputation is just outstanding! Any clan or team with a good rep is a great one to apply for and/or join ;-) Plus, it'd be a fun adventure joining such a good team, knowing it's past! :)

GYMMY

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: THE_ONLY_GYMMY
Wins: 211
Past clans: Reflection, Trespire, Divine
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) PJSode
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i know a lot of people in it and it seems like a very fun clan to join!

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: THE_ONLY_GYMMY
Wins: 211
Past clans: Reflection, Trespire, Divine
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) PJSode
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i know a lot of people in it and it seems like a very fun clan to join!
hey guy-mee

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Updates!

soggypickle has
left the clan. Bye <3

Krafty is back as
leader! sexybeast

MasonBulldog and ChrisComedies are moved to
on break.

Apps have been decided, but Andy's too lazy to make the post. Should be out tonight, hold on to yer horses.

... JK NOOBS RESULTS ARE BEING POSTED

Accepted: MinecraftEryton Ranger_zZ XxChaos1107xX
Pending: pepsizPower Fusionnuggets yzpA VeryonsGaming CaptainSwifft omar (ermac) JuggerHD
Denied: justin69 TehSteelFlexer Tzazon zoplik90

to those who are still pending please continue on being active in the TS. thanks luv u all

OH YEAH AND APPS ARE CLOSED
Ah I see, don't liek UHC players. YOU GOT 2 OF THEM ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci