• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN:cheesebubbles232
Wins:666
Past clans:Relativity precise overkill synergy and alpha
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium:Because i have rainbow nips

ErmacMorrison

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ThePlayboyABC (In the next 1.8 update (name changing), I am going to change my username to "LongTrangDuKich" which means "White Feather Sniper" in Vietnamese #FunFact).

Wins: Before I reset my statistics, my estimated wins were 1,800 - a good 1,000 on MCSG, and 800 on The Hive (different, private, secret account, message for details). My current statistics have 78/180 games won :) - they just keep getting better :)

Past clans: I've only been in two clans, and that was a bridge of years/months ago - Rebels (trialed and member, December, 2012); and React, which was in May of 2014, I was trialed, but then I had left due to immaturity in the clan (spamming on Skype, being racist, etc.).

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'd prefer to message if that's alright :)

Why do you want to join Trivium: To be honest, I'd like to join Trivium for a few reasons. One, Trivium is a great, honest clan that has always had respectful, cooperative members. Secondly, everyone in Trivium is chill and not a total jerk like some other clans; actually caring about the players for who they are, but not their statistics or rank. Thirdly, Trivium has made its mark many times when battling other clans in Scrims' and CB's. When I hear of these, it sounds just so fun and spectacular to be in; knowing that your team/clan is right behind you is an awesome feeling, not just wondering with some Steve in the sunset. Lastly, the things who hear about Trivium's reputation is just outstanding! Any clan or team with a good rep is a great one to apply for and/or join ;-) Plus, it'd be a fun adventure joining such a good team, knowing it's past! :)
IGN:cheesebubbles232
Wins:666
Past clans:Relativity precise overkill synergy and alpha
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium:Because i have rainbow nips
IGN: THE_ONLY_GYMMY
Wins: 211
Past clans: Reflection, Trespire, Divine
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) PJSode
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i know a lot of people in it and it seems like a very fun clan to join!
Hope you know, Apps are closed :p

Last edited:

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
One, spell "know" right, unless you mean "Hope you now know, apps are closed :p" - http://gyazo.com/908d566ae7230b1af0b68607d8f3b120
1. It's a minecraft forum he made a spelling mistake you know what means.
2. He was actually correct with what he stated
Updates!
OH YEAH AND APPS ARE CLOSED
The thread has not yet been updated, but to you and all other people wanting to apply applications are currently CLOSED but feel free to hang out on the teamspeak and get to know us so that when apps do open up again, we already know you :) Hope to see you on teamspeak.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
1. It's a minecraft forum he made a spelling mistake you know what means.
2. He was actually correct with what he stated

The thread has not yet been updated, but to you and all other people wanting to apply applications are currently CLOSED but feel free to hang out on the teamspeak and get to know us so that when apps do open up again, we already know you :) Hope to see you on teamspeak.
ure not a captain shhh

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
To confirm all of this, Applications are closed. Sorry for the inconvenience, we forgot to edit the application status to closed. Have a good night - AndyFlips

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
To confirm all of this, Applications are closed. Sorry for the inconvenience, we forgot to edit the application status to closed. Have a good night - AndyFlips
leave andi no one lieks u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci