• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:darklum3n
Wins:1150
Past clans:impalers, React, Rivals (for like 3 days)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)dark_lumen
Why do you want to join Trivium: I'm friends with a couple people in the clan already, (native, kupi, gears) and I pretty blatantly don't have a lot of respect in the community after what happened in React and I would like to earn some respect back by talking with respected players.
wtf were not friends randy
heueue jk

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
Ya know if the roster size was 21 I would be a lot more comfortable...
But this way, only the ones that truly worked the hardest will get it. Plus they said they were going to accept multiple trials. That means if you're lucky enough to be put on trial, it's in your hands to make something out of it and prove to everyone you deserve the last spot.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:darklum3n
Wins:1150
Past clans:impalers, React, Rivals (for like 3 days)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)dark_lumen
Why do you want to join Trivium: I'm friends with a couple people in the clan already, (native, kupi, gears) and I pretty blatantly don't have a lot of respect in the community after what happened in React and I would like to earn some respect back by talking with respected players.
Also I may or may not be on today. Very sorry. I'll b on as much as possibly.

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
Also I may or may not be on today. Very sorry. I'll b on as much as possibly.
Being on is critical at this time. Being active can seperate you from the denied and accepted. But you probably have a good reason. Be on soon >.<

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Being on is critical at this time. Being active can seperate you from the denied and accepted. But you probably have a good reason. Be on soon >.<
Yeah I have a tennis match (no homo) so depending on how long it takes I'll be on.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I have a tennis match (no homo) so depending on how long it takes I'll be on.
When all the leaders get on they are picking around 5 trials and only 1 gets accepted,this was suppose to happen yesterday but your lucky they haven't chose yet so most likely if your not in tonight you will be denied.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
When all the leaders get on they are picking around 5 trials and only 1 gets accepted,this was suppose to happen yesterday but your lucky they haven't chose yet so most likely if your not in tonight you will be denied.
FUQ IT IM ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci