• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Well due to the fact that I'm having a struggle with being active use to heavy tests and whatnot it seems like I will not be able to compete well enough for the last spot on the roster for now. Good luck to all, and I'll still be on TS whenever I can be c:

Unless I do make it cause I'm that sexy (even though no one even probably knows I'm pending :c)
If you stay active and hang out, you'll have a good chance when you have more time to focus on the clan. Good luck with tests and such! c:

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
So guys sadly I was kicked from the clan. These past couple of weeks have been so much fun and I have enjoyed every single second. Before I join Trivium I was about to quit MCSG but I decided to stay and that was one of my best decisions. I have had such amazing experience and amazing times with everyone I honestly was having the most fun I have ever had. I really hope this clan goes far I will miss you all so much from the bottom of my heart Thank you.

Harbor, Gears, Flexer, Rowan, Native, Chip, Cryptic, Wolfyy, Sixorr and Apzy.
You guys are my favourite people your all awesome and I will miss you all so much.

Bye Monsters :(

I might of kinda cried when I wrote this.
Woooooots goin on yout-ube, Blomf here!

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
So guys sadly I was kicked from the clan. These past couple of weeks have been so much fun and I have enjoyed every single second. Before I join Trivium I was about to quit MCSG but I decided to stay and that was one of my best decisions. I have had such amazing experience and amazing times with everyone I honestly was having the most fun I have ever had. I really hope this clan goes far I will miss you all so much from the bottom of my heart Thank you.

You guys are my favourite people your all awesome and I will miss you all so much.

nu

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score

may i ask what was the reason you got kicked for and maybe we can talk to the leaders and work it out?

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
may i ask what was the reason you got kicked for and maybe we can talk to the leaders and work it out?
It was a joke but he thought I was serious. I've told him at least 5 times now that I wasn't serious at all but he still believes he was kicked. Like honestly, who would legitimately kick someone from their clan because they didn't show them a picture of their face? Lol.

~Bran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci