• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
They need more Hive players that are moving to Mcsg (a.k.a You and Me)
It will happen, espicially the US players since the North American Hive isn't going to be coming out any time soon and ost americans don't have the best internet and their ping gets worse and worse, so yes I expect to see more Hive players switching to MCSG.

CubedFruits

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: CubedFruits
Wins: 508/1981
Past clans: I've been in #Karma, #TheHunted, and #Eternity which have all disbanded.
Skype ID: sweetlattelove
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, obviously, there are a lot of reasons as to why I want to join Trivium. c: First and foremost, I've already bonded with the majority of this clan. They all project such a friendly vibe, and it's always an enjoyable time to be around them. Not only are the members in this clan exceptional at pvp, but the atmosphere they provide is welcoming and always fun. All in all, these members have shown me their fun-loving ways and I want to be apart of it. <3 I can definitely foresee barrels of laughter and staying up incredibly late, having an amazing time. See, the thing about this clan is, is that it doesn't revolve around battling other clans or scrimming. I've observed that Trivium members are able to just chill and wind down, not having a care in the world. These current members are such good sports. The leaders are definitely going to steadfast this clan even if it seems downright impossible considering how startling impressive it already is. In general, this clan is just stellar, and I hope to be apart of this family. Thankies! c:

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Past clans: I've been in #Karma, #TheHunted, and #Eternity which have all disbanded.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, obviously, there are a lot of reasons as to why I want to join Trivium. c: First and foremost, I've already bonded with the majority of this clan. They all project such a friendly vibe, and it's always an enjoyable time to be around them. Not only are the members in this clan exceptional at pvp, but the atmosphere they provide is welcoming and always fun. All in all, these members have shown me their fun-loving ways and I want to be apart of it. <3 I can definitely foresee barrels of laughter and staying up incredibly late, having an amazing time. See, the thing about this clan is, is that it doesn't revolve around battling other clans or scrimming. I've observed that Trivium members are able to just chill and wind down, not having a care in the world. These current members are such good sports. The leaders are definitely going to steadfast this clan even if it seems downright impossible considering how startling impressive it already is. In general, this clan is just stellar, and I hope to be apart of this family. Thankies! c:
Cubed c: ,I reccomend also you should be very active on ts if you want in.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
My bb cubeddddd :D I'm gonna PM you something, but recommended! (Shes haut)

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Ultra super mega quadrillion times recommended

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
SUPER MEGA ULTRA RECOMMENDED x1000000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci