• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: CubedFruits
Wins: 508/1981
Past clans: I've been in #Karma, #TheHunted, and #Eternity which have all disbanded.
Skype ID: sweetlattelove
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, obviously, there are a lot of reasons as to why I want to join Trivium. c: First and foremost, I've already bonded with the majority of this clan. They all project such a friendly vibe, and it's always an enjoyable time to be around them. Not only are the members in this clan exceptional at pvp, but the atmosphere they provide is welcoming and always fun. All in all, these members have shown me their fun-loving ways and I want to be apart of it. <3 I can definitely foresee barrels of laughter and staying up incredibly late, having an amazing time. See, the thing about this clan is, is that it doesn't revolve around battling other clans or scrimming. I've observed that Trivium members are able to just chill and wind down, not having a care in the world. These current members are such good sports. The leaders are definitely going to steadfast this clan even if it seems downright impossible considering how startling impressive it already is. In general, this clan is just stellar, and I hope to be apart of this family. Thankies! c:
idgaf if im leader, recomended c:

Native

District 13
Reaction score
This a wild Native in his natural habitat, looking for a mate. He will make awkward noises that no one likes and will spread his legs and rub his butt up and down as he tries to be the most dominate male.
I already am the most dominate male

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I hear there is a wonderful post on page 120, 2nd post down of this thread.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
take me off trial. i am wanted somewhere else, and i never should of made that decision. It was stupid of me to leave. Also, I have been hearing a lot of abuse or disrespectful things that are being said towards my friends. Yes, everyone is my friend, I tend to make no enemies, but the people in Rebels are my true friends and if you guys are going to disrespect them, then I will be taking their side.
I don't want to start flame on here, so I don't want anyone quoting this post.
IPureGold ScrewYouGumby UpdatinStatus Branbob83 Trivium RTGxxKaos Apzy HarborSeal
Goodbye Trivium, sorry to leave the ones that really wanted me in, I know a lot of you did, but I can't take all the disrespect anymore.
Mp out.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
take me off trial. i am wanted somewhere else, and i never should of made that decision. It was stupid of me to leave. Also, I have been hearing a lot of abuse or disrespectful things that are being said towards my friends. Yes, everyone is my friend, I tend to make no enemies, but the people in Rebels are my true friends and if you guys are going to disrespect them, then I will be taking their side.
IPureGold ScrewYouGumby UpdatinStatus Branbob83 Trivium RTGxxKaos Apzy HarborSeal
Goodbye Trivium, sorry to leave the ones that really wanted me in, I know a lot of you did, but I can't take all the disrespect anymore.
Mp out.
kbai
Edit: you saying that in fact sparks up previous flame, you can just leave and say, "im leaving." bye now.
2ND Edit: monsters689 you're unbanned

Last edited:

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Mp out.
Bai :c
Could I please be unbanned from the ts...
Filthy backstabber
not necessary
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci