• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamroll

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Quackeryy ( Krafty is god, I lick your fishstick)
Wins: 1625
Past clans: Foniex, Webels (AS)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Buttcream
Why do you want to join Trivium: Whipped Cream
Not troll app m9
bad

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Quackeryy ( Krafty is god, I lick your fishstick)
Wins: 1625
Past clans: Foniex, Webels (AS)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Buttcream
Why do you want to join Trivium: Whipped Cream

Not troll app m9
Not reccomended. Kid called Tristan god.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! (sorry for the double post) but recently I have received an opportunity I cannot decline. I was invited as a founder of the clan "Project Chrome" and I decided to accept. Thank you all! This has been my best experience with clans ever! Goodbye my friends!
Edit: jk lel

Last edited:

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone! (sorry for the double post) but recently I have received an opportunity I cannot decline. I was invited as a founder of the clan "Project Chrome" and I decided to accept. Thank you all! This has been my best experience with clans ever! Goodbye my friends!
Edit: jk lel
I got invited by Huahwi team! THIS IS MY CHANCE!

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I am a representative from the clan Project Chrome. My leader, HarborSeal, would like to know if Trivium would like to have a 6v6 - 8v8 clan battle this or next weekend. Add me on skype at alex_goldman5 or come on Chrome's teamspeak to discuss this into further detail.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:LIONSTILLIDIE
Wins:989
Past clans:Divine
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)jonnybigshot25
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have been really active on trivium ts for the past 2 weeks, It has been great, I go on on the TS and I come to fun! I would love to be a part of Trivium LittleRawr is Hot<3 thanks for reading my application have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci