• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
>implying Tuct can make that decision
I know Harbor but is there anything else I need to do besides being active on your thread. I don't think u guys know how dedicated I will be to this clan.Plus Tuct said I was in but I'm not on the roster

Last edited:

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I know Harbor but is there anything else I need to do besides being active on your thread. I don't think u guys know how dedicated I will be to this clan.Plus Tuct said I was in but I'm not on the roster
Sometimes I see your posts and cry. Do you have a charity where I can donate? God help you my friend, god help you.

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
Sometimes I see your posts and cry. Do you have a charity where I can donate? God help you my friend, god help you.
Ok are you implying that still Mint_Scrub now please start mopping my kitchen floor. And then cut my grass with toenail clippers Mint_Scrub, are u in Rivals.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Hello, my name is Ceroria. This is the story of how I got my first win. It was SG2, I was climbing the vines and I climbed to the top of a building. I looted the whole building and had a stone sword. There was a guy, I killed him BOOM 17 TRIBUTES LEFT." - written by Krafty

dragonsea2000

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Neot2003
Wins: 81/350
Past clans: Acolytes Superior
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) neot.dickson2
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because there are many awesome people here and these people looks awesome especially Krafty i love your youtube and my FNS skeeelz improve cos i saw your FNS montage #KRAFTYHASSWAG also Youngwolfyy_ is one of my fav youtuber but enough of talking about the youtube since i haz only 60 subs :( i cri. The reason why i want to be in this clan is cos i have swag everybody here has swag and i do not like sweg i like swag and swag is my favorite word cos i keep saying it like now ima say it swag, and i believe this clan have many experienced and mature players and i will probably have fun or what not, and my past clans don't really have much mature and swaggy players liek dis clan... <--- Swag reason.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Neot2003
Wins: 81/350
Past clans: Acolytes Superior
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) neot.dickson2
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because there are many awesome people here and these people looks awesome especially Krafty i love your youtube and my FNS skeeelz improve cos i saw your FNS montage #KRAFTYHASSWAG also Youngwolfyy_ is one of my fav youtuber but enough of talking about the youtube since i haz only 60 subs :( i cri. The reason why i want to be in this clan is cos i have swag everybody here has swag and i do not like sweg i like swag and swag is my favorite word cos i keep saying it like now ima say it swag

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

lol cute

captainagy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: captainagy
Wins: 222
Past clans: AS Domination, AS Legacy, Bamboozle, Sphinx, Superior, Primal
Skype ID: agy.kartasasmita
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I believe I will be a better pvper because all the pros in the clan. All the pros in this clan are from the old age therefore they have experience and skills that I am still trying to achieve. And this clan has Swag, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci