• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Vidcon
Wins: 2015
Past clans: Vidcon, Vidcon, Vidcon, and I was trial member in Vidcon once. Oh, also, #Vidcon.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Vidcon
Why do you want to join Trivium: bc Vidcon
Too be entirely honest, this joke got old shortly after it started.

Not to reign on your parade- do whatever you want, but leave it off of other threads where it has no business being. At this point it's not more than nonsensical spam.

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill up in order to become pending -==-
IGN: XxSolarBearzxX
Wins: 63 (Reset stats) Here is my old stats - http://imgur.com/T53Y8Os
Past clans: Rivals, Ascendancy, The CyanVolts, Impalers
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) XxSolarBearzxX
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join this clan because I like to be competitive on MCG. This clan seems like one of the more competitive clans and with competitive players in it. I already have some friends in the clan and know them very well from a while back, so I'm not completely new to everyone. This clan also seems active almost all the time. I like to be in a clan that is active and fun to be in. If a clan isn't active then it isn't really all that fun to be in :/. I feel that I could be a good fit to this clan because I have descent PvP skills and good teamwork. I feel that I would learn a lot from being in this clan and would have loads of fun being in it as well. All of the people in the clan currently seem really cool and have good PvP skills. These are the reasons why I would like to join Trivium.

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci