• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazerPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:XxRazerPvPxX
Wins: 92 outa 684
Past clans: Vintage reflection Vizualz
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Lebronpro1233
Why do you want to join Trivium: because I really want to make this clan better and I think this clan has a lot of potential and I really like some of the people in this clan there really nice and over all I think I would be a good fit in this clan

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Lebronpro1233
Why do you want to join Trivium: because I really want to make this clan better and I think this clan has a lot of potential and I really like some of the people in this clan there really nice and over all I think I would be a good fit in this clan
Applications are closed.

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
You were not in Reflection, you were a trial who got denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci