• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, i got attacked by my dog randomly while I was down stairs and i was freaked out for a couple days. Im a human, if you got attacked by a dog and saw the dog face while it was biting in your arm please tell me you wouldnt be scared for your life and scared to even be in your house with the same dog that attacked you ok? Is that was i had to say
Woww.jpg

xCrayfish

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, i got attacked by my dog randomly while I was down stairs and i was freaked out for a couple days. Im a human, if you got attacked by a dog and saw the dog face while it was biting in your arm please tell me you wouldnt be scared for your life and scared to even be in your house with the same dog that attacked you ok? Is that was I had to say so you can actually understand why I left and why i was scared.
Well sorry, my dog's attacked me a lot also, they were pretty bad. They didn't have to put it down did they?

SharkmanMC

Survivor
Reaction score
-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN: SharkmanPlaysMC
Wins: 16/121 trying to get more
Past clans: None
Skype ID: SharkmanPlaysMC
Why do you want to join Trivium: i want to help the clan by using my pvp skills in battles and games,i also want to get recognized on the MCSG campus, by doing so helping the clan in any way i can, i am really good at pvp and i am not a N00b talking smack im actually really good,finally i think i could help by being friendly and giving advice, people ask me "oh cross, how do you pvp so good" and i help them out cuz im a nice person, hopefully i get in Peace -Shark

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN: SharkmanPlaysMC
"oh cross, how do you pvp so good" and i help them out cuz im a nice person,

We need more nice people. Recommended.

Chipyy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: chip27
Wins:1010
Past clans: Eternity, Trivium
Skype ID: yoyokid27
Why do you want to join Trivium: Trivium is a great environment for a giraffe like me. Whenever I'm on the ts, people are always nice to me and I've come to realize this is a great place to call home.

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: chip27
Wins:1010
Past clans: Eternity, Trivium
Skype ID: yoyokid27
Why do you want to join Trivium: Trivium is a great environment for a giraffe like me. Whenever I'm on the ts, people are always nice to me and I've come to realize this is a great place to call home.

CHIPPERS I KNEW YOU WOULD COME BACK TO ME! IT'S LIKE THAT SONG BABY COME BACK AND YOU CAME BACK TO ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci