• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry mom
You better be sorry young man. When you get home, you are going to march straight up into your room and stay there until your father and I decide what to do with you. This is getting out of hand.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry for my rash behavior, I didn't know how severe the targetings were. GentleSnivy got on our TS and told me about the 4 that targeted you; I was only there for 3 rounds and there was this one guy, Hp3 or something. I thought it was only him, snivy told me there were 4 or so. I'm sorry for what happened and seeing as they were brand new accounts i see how this would be suspicious but please take my word as a decent human that we didnt use alts.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
You better be sorry young man. When you get home, you are going to march straight up into your room and stay there until your father and I decide what to do with you. This is getting out of hand.
Pffft I stay in my room all day anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci