• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimability

Diamond
Reaction score
Josh challenges Jole to a 1v1 first to 3 clan battle following Dave's rules. Jole told me to challenge him on the thread to make it official. Ultimability

EDIT: Josh demolished Jole 3-0. Please post the loss in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks you, and I am sorry that you have such a bad #TrivCapt
I pwned you noob, it was a 3-1 until your ref decided I got 3 DQs cause I was apparantly hacking -_-

oglis

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: oglis
Wins: 63
Past clans: none
Skype ID: walter_oglis
Why do you want to join Trivium: been playing MCSG for a while and I'm willing to dedicate myself to a clan.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Tyler773/DatPikachu
Wins: 390
Past clans: Organization v12345, Ascendancy.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have waited for this for a while, the time when I feel I could apply for this clan again, without anything holding me back. I've been patient, I've been hanging out on the teamspeak constantly, but I've been denied 4 times. This clan is a great way for me to play games that I haven't played before, laugh with people that I don't know very well, and above all, have fun. This time, I can hope something will go differently.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: kingusa12
Wins: 570+
Past clans: I have been in some "randy" clans but the only ones that I feel have changed me as a clan player in some way are the AS Rebels where I was co-leader and and the US Rebels, where I was a trial member.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Krafty has me, but for other's benefit it's kingusa12.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I've always wanted to join a clan that is full of really cool people, is extremely skilled, and is competitive in the clan scene, I guess you could say a trivium. I've played with and against you guys and from both sides it's obvious you all know how to play this game well. I have some good friends in this clan, such as Krafty, and I really would like to be in this clan because you guys are some of the coolest and most skilled people on mcsg.

Just a side note, I'm actually on vacation in Sri Lanka right now, I get back home in about 6 days so I won't really be that active until then.

Rektcommend

Rekt commend :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci