• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Something Old
IGN: HarborSeal
Wins: 398
Past clans: Blamphs (v1), Infinitive (Co-leader), Divine (Co-leader)
Skype ID: shamoo.seal
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I feel as though this clan is a fresh start to meet a lot of cool and new people :D I have a lot of experience as a clan member and I am a skilled PvPer. I am a trustworthy person and a mature one as well. I really hope you guys consider my application :D

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Something New

Wins: Over 700+
Past clans: Blamphs (v1 Member) Infinitive (Co-leader) Divine (Co-leader) Trivium (Captain) Beginning (Owner) Eternity (Captain)
Why do you want to join Trivium: because i love u
denyd

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
Something Old
Wins: 398
Past clans: Blamphs (v1), Infinitive (Co-leader), Divine (Co-leader)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I feel as though this clan is a fresh start to meet a lot of cool and new people :D I have a lot of experience as a clan member and I am a skilled PvPer. I am a trustworthy person and a mature one as well. I really hope you guys consider my application :D

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Something New

Wins: Over 700+
Past clans: Blamphs (v1 Member) Infinitive (Co-leader) Divine (Co-leader) Trivium (Captain) Beginning (Owner) Eternity (Captain)
Why do you want to join Trivium: because i love u
Real?

Deprived_Demonz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Dexxerty/Deprived_Demonz/HeroNathan
Wins: all together around 239??
Past clans: Ascendancy , Forsaken , United , Prodigious , Sovereign
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Skype is broke atm will fix ASAP
Why do you want to join Trivium: Lots of people I recognize Ceroria *cough* *cough* and because I think this clan has potential. I feel like I can have fun and be myself without being judged here. Hopefully I am right. <3

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score

Me singing to myself :)
IGN: Dexxerty/Deprived_Demonz/HeroNathan
Wins: all together around 239??
Past clans: Ascendancy , Forsaken , United , Prodigious , Sovereign
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Skype is broke atm will fix ASAP
Why do you want to join Trivium: Lots of people I recognize Ceroria *cough* *cough* and because I think this clan has potential. I feel like I can have fun and be myself without being judged here. Hopefully I am right. <3
Recommended

Vader

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: VaderHd
Wins: 571
Past clans: Rebels, Phoenix
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): karlliew49
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because there are cool people in this clan

Reaction score
IGN: paintballkid10
Wins:176
Past clans: Excel,Vendetta,Frostbite,Artic,Severe,forgot others.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) theexotickid
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join trivium because ive been looking for a clan thats good,friendly,fun and has swag and treats people right and has alot of fun.Also been trying to find a group of mcsg players to play with and play with on CS:GO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci