• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Trucidation | AU Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ur name is true but you lost to ronan at flame wars
thinking of good roasts for ronan isn't worth my time anymore. I barely play mcsg so i am not wasting my time with something as pointless and pathetic as him. Also ronans arguments are really quite old and invalid. Replying to him for an extended period of time doesn't benefit anyone.

Flusion

Career
Reaction score
thinking of good roasts for ronan isn't worth my time anymore. I barely play mcsg so i am not wasting my time with something as pointless and pathetic as him. Also ronans arguments are really quite old and invalid. Replying to him for an extended period of time doesn't benefit anyone.
Why go out your way to make a forums account called TrucidationIsAMeme if you don't have time for it anymore

Pr0Tip

Tribute
Reaction score
This is all the banned alts just scared of our clan banning you just get a life and stop abusing a clan that can beat yours

UniqueArtz

Quantum
Reaction score
is that why 50cal is banned on mcsg? Because he followed the rules?
xtoxicblaze, goldsminer, uniqueartz and immensey are banned on badlion?

Following rules doesn't get you banned.
I love how you said im banned, im not banned no more and plus no anti cheat can not be 100% accurate. You can think what you want but Im not currently banned. Also goldsminer got banned for idk what it is reason and others i have no clue. so stop trying to start flame and just come on our ts and discuss like a men like seriously man if u think about it.

Reaction score
is that why 50cal is banned on mcsg? Because he followed the rules?
xtoxicblaze, goldsminer, uniqueartz and immensey are banned on badlion?

Following rules doesn't get you banned.
So your calling xToxicBlaze a hacker (even tho he was banned for butterfly clicking). Goldsminer (an mcsg moderate). UniqueArtz (a bow-spammer that barley uses sword. and Immensey (Your average player. - Please tell me more about these 'anti-cheat' bans because pretty-much every clan has multiple members banned, nitpicking us means nothing.

Also until 5Ocals ban dispute has been denied, you can't call him un-legit. If he was hacking it would have been denied by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci