• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbulence | 100% Complete

Do you like the map so far?

• Total voters

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Houses and terraforming look awesome. I would really like to see this on the servers, from what I've seen so far.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Houses and terraforming look awesome. I would really like to see this on the servers, from what I've seen so far.
how does the terraforming look awesome? just wondering i know this is only 30% done

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
add on the to do list 'terraform'
Will do.
Thanks! :)
how does the terraforming look awesome? just wondering i know this is only 30% done
Well I barely showed any of the terraforming I've done in the picture. Plus, a large chunk of the map will be pretty flat since its an airport.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will do.
Thanks! :)
Well I barely showed any of the terraforming I've done in the picture. Plus, a large chunk of the map will be pretty flat since its an airport.
Large chunk of the map will be flat? Unless there will be buildings on their then it will be terrible.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Large chunk of the map will be flat? Unless there will be buildings on their then it will be terrible.
I meant places like the runway. Also, I'm going to put some forests around the map and it won't be very hilly, it'll be like how it is in sg4.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I meant places like the runway. Also, I'm going to put some forests around the map and it won't be very hilly, it'll be like how it is in sg4.
But their should be terraforming around th runway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci