• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbulence | 100% Complete

Do you like the map so far?

• Total voters

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I think Survival Games International Airport would be a good name.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I think Survival Games International Airport would be a good name.
I like that name, but it seems too long. Maybe SG International Airport? Actually that wouldn't make sense because this is kind of a small airport.

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
I like that name, but it seems too long. Maybe SG International Airport? Actually that wouldn't make sense because this is kind of a small airport.
How about SG International or Airpocalypes lol that one sucks or Scareport or something idkiober r mvierverov

ZiNToZ

Tribute
Reaction score
I would suggest putting some trees around the plane crash, as the ones that have been supposedly knocked down should be accompanied by the ones that haven't. (It will make it look more realistic)

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I would suggest putting some trees around the plane crash, as the ones that have been supposedly knocked down should be accompanied by the ones that haven't. (It will make it look more realistic)
Read the to-do list, I still need to add trees. Also the screenshots are WAY outdated.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Updated the screenshots, check them out and tell me what you guys think!

GiggabyteHD

Spectator
Reaction score
This seems like an amazing idea and i would love to help build this.
My skype is ZombieCheeto45 add me if you want to work on the map together. I have a server to build on and
i havew some experience building maps :3

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Advice: maps that usually go far are those with a great pvp aspect. Make the landmarks a good distance apart and play on it a few times and ask yourself if the pvp is good.

Keep the work. Love it so fAr

Good name: Flight? SG Flight? Soar? SG airport? Airport?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci