• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TUT[ Secret Stuff? (Pin Code and secret lever in the SG2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a bit mean. I mean, if i download the map, the code is still 1337. I'd like to find it out now, but i dont want to "waste" my playing time for finding ONE SINGLE SIGN SOMEWHERE. I mean, really?

(i wouldnt have a problem if you could download the actual map and look into the wiring, but like that?...

Ubakill

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has noted this, but if you go underneath the cave with vines on the front and then through into the boat inside it via the ladder you will get to an interior which contains roughly 3 large chests. Beware, however as there are creepers, spiders and skeletons in there so I wouldn't recommend going alone.
everyone knows the boat, i know how to get there straight from spawn :p

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not like we left a sign and just kept it a secret. We told a few servers full of people so that it would eventually spread. You'll be told eventually. Besides, its placed somewhere fairly obvious that would have numbers.

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
The button to open the second door in soarts house is under the stairs beside the chest

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
What is the code for the vault? This is the strategy section. If you don't want to answer our/my question don't post.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
In map 1 there is also a code you have to type in, in this little hole in the ground on the side of this wall thingy. (Sorry if I didn't explain it very well) It's close to spawn. The code is the item ID's of the items written on the signs opposite the buttons. After typing them in, wait for the doors to open and you're done!

Ubakill

Tribute
Reaction score
In map 1 there is also a code you have to type in, in this little hole in the ground on the side of this wall thingy. (Sorry if I didn't explain it very well) It's close to spawn. The code is the item ID's of the items written on the signs opposite the buttons. After typing them in, wait for the doors to open and you're done!
5826 is the code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci