• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TUT[ Secret Stuff? (Pin Code and secret lever in the SG2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imokim

Spectator
Reaction score
Does anyone have the code to Soart's house on map 2?

If you are allowed to post it of course.

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
Soarts house is 33173, but then u'll have to get through the second door which opens via a button under the stairs beside the chest.

Imokim

Spectator
Reaction score
Soarts house is 33173, but then u'll have to get through the second door which opens via a button under the stairs beside the chest.
I attempted that but it didn't seem to do anything?

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
did you first click the button beside the lock pad that opens? when you type in 33173 the block beside will move, click that button, then the stairs button.

Kony2013

Spectator
Reaction score
To get into the big tree in map 2 you need to place a redstone torch in the small cave below the entrence to the church. You need to place the torch on the redstone block in the cave. You can get the redstone torch by getting past the second door in Soart's (redstone) house and hitting the button for the dispenser. Message me if you need me to explain this more :)
I can find the redstone torch, put it on the redstone block and gone up the tree. I feel really silly asking, but why do I want to go up the tree? Haha. I can't find anything up there! Also, how did you find the code for the Library vault? IF you're not going to say, give us a hint how to find it ;). Thanks!

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
I still can't find the lever for Soart's house >_>
If your talking about the pink house its behind the furnace in the garage. If your talking about the house in the village with redstone ore on the walls. The first door combo is 33173 as said, then a pistons opens up to the left if your looking at the pad, press it, the door will open, for the next one, there is a button under the stairs leading upto the first floor. hit that and it will open the second door. The is a tier 1 chest in their and also a dispenser which gives stone sword redstone torch if you activate it

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
The only secret I know is how to get up into the redwood trees at the spawn. BEAT THAT CHUCK TESTA!

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
On map 1, the room with the 8 pressure plates and the redstone ore, what do you get? I always come there late.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
If your talking about the pink house its behind the furnace in the garage. If your talking about the house in the village with redstone ore on the walls. The first door combo is 33173 as said, then a pistons opens up to the left if your looking at the pad, press it, the door will open, for the next one, there is a button under the stairs leading upto the first floor. hit that and it will open the second door. The is a tier 1 chest in their and also a dispenser which gives stone sword redstone torch if you activate it
There's no button under the stairs :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci