• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide [Tutorial] How to get your own MCSG signature

Inb4tk

Spectator
Reaction score
I only get Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules ..

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I only get Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules ..
If you add it on at the end of what you already have, you will get that because you already have quite a few lines in your signature. If you remove most of that and keep only 1 of those lines and then add your signature, it should be fine.

Reaction score
The only problem I'm having with it is that it's not updating, and my skin isn't updating on it, either.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
:O OMG You are soo pro, 2 wins :)
That's not what she was talking about, that's irrelevant and can be taken offensively. If she wants to show her stats in her signature, she can feel free. I don't know whats wrong with it though, I'm bad with this stuff.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
idk if it worked
Don't triple post please. You can use the edit button if you forgot something in your original post.
You probably uploaded the picture incorrectly, because you can see that you're trying to put an image in your signature but you can't see what it is. I'm bad with this stuff though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci