• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpajzeN

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is:Oliver
My age is: 14/15
My IGN is: SpajzeN / SpiZExeCute
My stats are: eeeh xDD idrc about my stats so im not tryharding them but 1/5 i think (im doing a stat reset soon, oooooh then boom boom boom! 100/100 )
My nationality is: Swedistan
My Skype name is: SpiZExeCute
Why you want to join Typhoon: Cuz of pro pvpers, and if one more pro pvper is joining then its gonna be more pro pvp. jk but i know alot of people here and since i left krypton i have tought about joining this clan so :p
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : This application, is not that serious

Reaction score
My name is:Bayram Gunes
My age is:16
My IGN is:DeepFoe
My stats are:I Threw The Old Stats Reset Stats Won , 1200 A New Evil
My nationality is:Türkiye
My Skype name is:bayramm.gunes.3
Why you want to join Typhoon: Nice Clan
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :Hmm, I Watched A British Clan And A Good Clan I Want To Be In Clan Wars

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
My stats are: eeeh xDD idrc about my stats so im not tryharding them but 1/5 i think (im doing a stat reset soon, oooooh then boom boom boom! 100/100 )
Why you want to join Typhoon: Cuz of pro pvpers, and if one more pro pvper is joining then its gonna be more pro pvp. jk but i know alot of people here and since i left krypton i have tought about joining this clan so :p
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : This application, is not that serious
I had a laugh for sure

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
How can you be 14/15 lol. You're either 14 or 15.

Pheza

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: zein
My age is: 16
My IGN is: Aeligion
My stats are: 6/12
My nationality is: Belgium
My Skype name is: paslaru.dudu
Why you want to join Typhoon: because i have some friends in typhoon and i think that we our team in CW is very good and for fun and to win cw and to be with you .
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i have ping 19 on MCSG ahm im on every day and im very good with teamwork and staff

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Petar
My age is: 16
My IGN is: Qvack alts(boq1 and boq2)
My stats are: 650+/5k+(60/360 & 20/50)
My nationality is: Serbia aka Balkan
My Skype name is: petar.krstic13
Why you want to join Typhoon: This is angreat clan, and there is so many talentedminecrafters I wanna get some experience of them and make new friendships also this clan going to be #1 EUclan!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am from little country but I have great ping (7-15) I am butterfly clicker and I have like (19-20) cps when I"butterflying" I was in many clans and I have "great" experience so ye and I am good with bow, but my weakness is ice fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci