• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vxza

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Antonio
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Loveds
My stats are: 60/200
My nationality is: Spanish
My Skype name is: zyitz.private
Why you want to join Typhoon: Typhoon is un my opinion, the best clan in Europe, so yeah, i want to join it, im a good player in all aspects, im good in pvp (1vs1) and good in teamwork, im spanish, but i can speak english. ^^
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :
I was member of Osadía, Osadía 2.0, Offensive, Prime... The bests clans of Spain, but now, i like join to an another clan, and this is perfect. So yeah, i want to join!

Sʀ.Fɴs

Quantum
Reaction score
Why you want to join Typhoon: Typhoon is un my opinion, the best clan in Europe, so yeah, i want to join it, im a good player in all aspects, im good in pvp (1vs1) and good in teamwork, im spanish, but i can speak english. ^^
I was member of Osadía, Osadía 2.0, Offensive, Prime... The bests clans of Spain, but now, i like join to an another clan, and this is perfect. So yeah, i want to join!
Pues nada Good Luck...

SoMuchLowFPS

Survivor
Reaction score
Recomended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci