• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Scrim? if so get on ts rebelseu.teamspeak3.com:9379 and poke me

Mexors

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Max
My age is: 16
My IGN is: zololooptic, Cazpah, Mexors
My statistics are: All new accounts, (apart from zololooptic) however I had stat resets and banned on zololooptic for inapropriate name so I am unsure of that? However before I bought a reset, I had about a 1/9 ratio
My nationality is: I am English/Turkish
My Skype name is: FudgeSkies
Why would want to join Typhoon: I have been in a clan before however, the clan was disbanded, I really enjoy the competitive side of MCSG Clans and stuff. I would love to meet new people and get talking to new people etc.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Strengths: Sword, Rod. Weaknesses: Bow. Also, I have really good ping (around 20)

Thanks for taking the time to read my application :)

Attachments

MC_Zanax

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: (would like to keep it private for now)
My age is: 17
My IGN is: MC_Zanax (thinking about changing it to The_Zanax)
My statistics are: I have no idea but really bad didn't play minecraft for a long time (gave up and went to CS:GO then came back)
My nationality is: English/Croatian
My Skype name is: The_Zanax
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would just like to have more fun in the game and some more friends :D
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have something bbut it would be better to keep in a private conversation
Oh yea BTW i was playing minecraft PvP for 2.5 years before i left and when i came back the stats were refreshed and all new maps came, im trying to learn them now :D

REXONYTE

Survivor
Reaction score
Typhoon vs Extremeforce Won {5-0}
Nice clan war, but we are too good for spain<3

it was a nice clanwar yeah besides the fact that we won 5-1 and you DQ Us for no reason and just leave the chat and tell everyone that you won 5-0 lmao.. just shows how sad your clan is.. and what he does to get a win.. please.. give your life to someone else

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score

it was a nice clanwar yeah besides the fact that we won 5-1 and you DQ Us for no reason and just leave the chat and tell everyone that you won 5-0 lmao.. just shows how sad your clan is.. and what he does to get a win.. please.. give your life to someone else
ok anubis_hg

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score

No one likes you ^_^

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Thunder (Prefer to be called by that.)
My age is: 13
My IGN is: ThunderClunder
My statistics are: Legacy: 400/2000 | Now: 70/800 (Don't play for wins anymore.)
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: thunderclunder
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join this clan because my "US Clan" is really inactive so I would like a more active clan to join rather then leaving my "US Clan" and join another "US Clan". I also think I would help a lot even though I don't get the best ping on "EU".
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm from Canada, so my timezone from Europe is probably different. I'm also kind of a squeaker.

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score

Mind leaving the thread? Your input is not nessesary. Thxbye!___!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci