• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Edward
My age is: 14
My IGN is: eddy986
My stats are: 146/330
My nationality is: Romanian
My Skype name is: eddy986.privat
Why you want to join Typhoon: I want to join Typhoon because I am pretty decent at PvP, I was in some good clans(eg:WarGodz,RedLight,Fexium,notags0z,Krypton,Scythe,ZenoX) and I know how to play in team. I learned how to listen to others, I can't play when i'm stressed, my strengths are: Bow/Rod spamming, Sword, FnS.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am a little bit shy.

WishYouWereHere

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Motu
My age is: 13 almost 14
My IGN is: RedPexHzl
My stats are: SG: 525/2049 and SoloSG: 865/1473
My Skype name is: mateijoaca
Why you want to join Typhoon: because i am a friendly turkish player like ManiacNitro
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : no
Why did you copy mi signature? -.-

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Edward
My IGN is: eddy986
My stats are: 146/330
My Skype name is: eddy986.privat
Why you want to join Typhoon: I want to join Typhoon because I am pretty decent at PvP, I was in some good clans(eg:WarGodz,RedLight,Fexium,notags0z,Krypton,Scythe,ZenoX) and I know how to play in team. I learned how to listen to others, I can't play when i'm stressed, my strengths are: Bow/Rod spamming, Sword, FnS.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am a little bit shy.
Accepted because you have killed TheMCPharao in your signature

Methis

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Jarek
My IGN is: Methis
My stats are: 469 Wins/ 1393 Games Played
My nationality is: Fat American
My Skype name is: thenarwhalmc
Why you want to join Typhoon: I think US clans are dysfunctional and annoying, also I used to be good friends with a lot of old members including Rolo, Chewitts, Ronniebond, "Jake", and Carl.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have been in the clan before and you probably know me by reading this, but i'm mainly joining because I miss my old friends.

Methis

Spectator
Reaction score
Why you want to join Typhoon: I think US clans are dysfunctional and annoying, also I used to be good friends with a lot of old members including Rolo, Chewitts, Ronniebond, "Jake", and Carl.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have been in the clan before and you probably know me by reading this, but i'm mainly joining because I miss my old friends.
I also know Greeny <3, ey boss

MUNIRU

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci