• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

U.S. Clans Tourney {Season 1}

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan Tourney Season 1
This is not an idea to Techaton's new clan wars, just a new tourney for any clan and one that will be happening as a little event after clan wars.
So, here is the basic info and idea of the tourney:
8 clans will compete for the international cup for US clans only. The Cup will be gave to the clan that wins the finals and will hold it under their name on the thread. The next season the clan that won the cup will be having harder clans to face off even in the first round. Clans will be playing on a server that I have recently updated to 2gb of ram being hosted by cubed host. So here is the server ip;
23.235.228.226:25580
The events first rounds will take place on March 15, 2014.
The bracket will be released when all 8 slots have been filled up.
If you need to contact me about further information when everything has been released or any questions regarding this event please email me at
[email protected]

The Rules & Basic Info:
1. Please do not spam the thread with useless needed posts.
2. The tourney will be an 8 clan tourney, so we will need 4 backup clans.
3. The battles will be either 6v6's or 8v8's. If you do not have enough people for the battle, you will not be able to use subs.
4. The server will have no NCP, so the hits do honestly matter on how much ping you get to the server.
5. The plugin for the server is still being decided. Take votes down with posts on the thread.
6. Perma-banned players are NOT allowed to participate in any of the seasons. I will be gathering info of Alts and checking all of the IP's.
7. Every participating member of your clan must have been in your clan for at least 72 hours and has been accepted.
8. You must use members only in your clan that apply to rule 7.
9. The bracket will be updated every week after fights. No flame will be tolerated one losses or anything.
10. I need staff to help me record and upload the battles; as well as commentate. So I will provide an application.
Clan Application:
1. What is the name of your clan?:
2. Provide me a link to your thread?:
3. Who does your clan consider 'the best' in the clan?:
4. What is the required wins to be in your clan?:
5. Who in your clan has 1000+ wins?:
6. State that you do accept the rules at all costs.:
Staff Application:
1. IGN:
2. What clan are you in or your past clans?:
3. Do you have the ability to record?:
4. How would you benefit me with helping in the clan tourney?:
Clans Participating:
1. Fallen
2. ThePast

Last edited:

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and if you think I am going to biased if my own clan enters I'm not. I will not be participating with my clan in the battles and will have someone take my spot in hosting.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
The date of this is too close to clan wars

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
By happening sooner than techaton 's clan wars, you mean the day afterwards? Hmm. Clearly better organized.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Would you mind me expanding the date?
Possibly. But clan wars is during the exact same time as this tournament. This would leave clans in Clan Wars not able to participate. So I'd either hold off on this idea for a while, or invite really really small clans to do this.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Possibly. But clan wars is during the exact same time as this tournament. This would leave clans in Clan Wars not able to participate. So I'd either hold off on this idea for a while, or invite really really small clans to do this.
I will be changing it for both big and small clans.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
What is the name if your clan? #Fallen
Provide me a link to your thread? http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/fallen-mcsg-elite-clan-us-ca.85062/
Who does your clan consider the 'best' members?
I hate this question. This is a team game. Probably iPen0m and TopBandit.
What is the required wins to be in your clan? We go more base off of skill, but we generally like 150+ or a good ratio.
Who in your clan has 1000 wins? TopBandit, but we have some members with amazing ratios.
State that you accept the rules: Me and #Fallen will greatly listen to you and your rules :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci