• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

U.S. Clans Tourney {Season 1}

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is the name if your clan? #Fallen
Provide me a link to your thread? http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/fallen-mcsg-elite-clan-us-ca.85062/
Who does your clan consider the 'best' members?
I hate this question. This is a team game. Probably iPen0m and TopBandit.
What is the required wins to be in your clan? We go more base off of skill, but we generally like 150+ or a good ratio.
Who in your clan has 1000 wins? TopBandit, but we have some members with amazing ratios.
State that you accept the rules: Me and #Fallen will greatly listen to you and your rules :)
Your clan has been accepted in to the official clan tourney season 1! Please contact me at my email for any further questions. :)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Just by the way, I wouldn't use Alaskan Village, that's being used in Clan Wars, so that could give some unfair advantages.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just by the way, I wouldn't use Alaskan Village, that's being used in Clan Wars, so that could give some unfair advantages.
All maps were chosen by me but if one map gets a certain amount of votes, it will be removed.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and btw, both clans that didn't participate in clan wars and participated in clan wars are welcome to apply! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci