• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ULTIMATE Minecraft FPS increase guide.

hobo_skater

Tribute
Reaction score
I run CCcleaner from time to time and that seems to help no matter what game I play.

Cynik

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, great guide... Unfortunately I already have optifine and my Fps sits at 120. Overall this is very helpful for people and you should keep making awesome threads like this. :D

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
lol 170 fps on Eu :3 ftw
Erm... Uhm, uhm.
Latency is completely different from FPS
FPS is frames per second, to put it to layman terms, pictures per second, this is lawed by what computer you have.
Latency is how long a packet takes to arrive to a server and back.
Packet is Packet of Data.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
How come there are no guides for Mac? I'd like to see an increase in my fps seeing as I get, at the most, 40 fps with the lowest settings. I have a mac mini, NOT A LAPTOP, so it wouldn't be any kind of overheating/CPU problem as far as I'm concerned. Most of these don't work for me like Game Booster. (For NO reason am I hating on this thread, in fact, it's quite helpful if you have the right computer.) If anyone has seen any kind of thread/guide that has any sort of info on fps lag on mac. It would be much appreciated.

Regards! -Diamond

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci