• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ULTIMATE Minecraft FPS increase guide.

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
this was a very good guide to help me out but what i do is use the default texture pack, with optifine and use gamebooster and i get over 100 fps and my computer isnt that good

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
Hfdhfhfhfhfhcfgdfdfdgdfdgfdfdfxfxffdfdddf it worked
Gdsjhmvmgjdjucjygmj,hgadfhg,jhhjgmhj,fd hug!guy,kg!headshot,jfadhk,gkasghdf,hk,gads funk,hagf,skf,khgsadfhkgafs,d,ghjsfadhadk,GSA
Ask ghf!h!KGDSAFSAYKFUD??YUKDSAFLYUKSADFDAFUSKY?uh?KHY Suavfk.yugkd.asfuig.gsdafavhgfgsegiu,Taegu,igulrkegaiuehukyggjhkxdjhgrhgnj
Kuyenfykyiergauyirleagiuyergaiarulyirageriguaey,,yui,aregrgyawluoiulyfegauyiwlegr

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score
Wow, this is a nice guide :)! This could help lots of people that need help with lag.

O

omridan13

Why don't you show best settings to make mc have best FPS like turning graphics to fast and smooth lightning off and that stuff

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
10. Decrease Window Resolution
Do not play Minecraft on Full Screen or Maxed screen, if you do, it runs a lot smaller, reduce the screen size to about half way, increases of 50% in FPS is very common
The only tip you'll ever need.

DWLY101

Spectator
Reaction score
The only tip you'll ever need.
aha that didn't do anything for me :p

Thanks for the thread, though I've tried all of them the only one that worked for me was optifine, and now I have to wait until they've updated it until I can get more then 20 fps >.> My mac is slow and my PC is too old for MC xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did you know that if you allocate slightly LESS Ram to Minecraft, it doesn't have to process as much, therefore running faster as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci