• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultraz - AS [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
[ACCEPTED] please play with us more often so we can get to know you more

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations Ultraz on winning the clan war agains #ForgottenLegion!

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
lol hi
ign : don't ask for that when it's blatantly obvious
skype / TS : it works somehow
win / lose : you called it good on skype
pvp strengths : blockhitting, taking on teams, faking, teaming, 1v1s, running, 42
pvp weaknesses : AU connection, some players with skill and AS connection, 1.6 sprint, not aware, doesn't have aimbot
position : offensive
why do you want to join : clan wars? nah, idk really, I just want a fun team that isn't the best that just basically has a lot of fun. you also seem to worship me as an mcsg god so i'd just take that "role"
how much time spent? : ill try to play with you on request, because ocn has a tournament going on till jan 4

on a side note, this isn't a troll app

DevilicCrafter

Diamond
Reaction score
lol hi
ign : don't ask for that when it's blatantly obvious
skype / TS : it works somehow
win / lose : you called it good on skype
pvp strengths : blockhitting, taking on teams, faking, teaming, 1v1s, running, 42
pvp weaknesses : AU connection, some players with skill and AS connection, 1.6 sprint, not aware, doesn't have aimbot
position : offensive
why do you want to join : clan wars? nah, idk really, I just want a fun team that isn't the best that just basically has a lot of fun. you also seem to worship me as an mcsg god so i'd just take that "role"
how much time spent? : ill try to play with you on request, because ocn has a tournament going on till jan 4

on a side note, this isn't a troll app
Declined until u tell us ur wins and ur wwin lose ratio and next time pls follow the template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci