• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultraz - AS [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Yesterday's "clan war's" first two rounds was a blast! Even though i died first, and it didn't count to anything. It was a very fun experience!
lolol

Who else remembers this part? YoungWolfyy_ savva60 Quackeryy NinjaIrwin
How could I forget? XD I thought it was going to be some weird trap in which 7 people shift and one person is bait. I'm just wondering what was going on the Teamspeak server at the time 0_0

What really amazed me is that Quackeryy got full iron armor in the first 3 games amazingly fast.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
How could I forget? XD I thought it was going to be some weird trap in which 7 people shift and one person is bait. I'm just wondering what was going on the Teamspeak server at the time 0_0

What really amazed me is that Quackeryy got full iron armor in the first 3 games amazingly fast.
Duh, its the duck.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
ik this is about clan war but please don't flood the thread by chatting 1-5 words p.s the clan war was restarted by misunderstanding so now please forget about it

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait, so we are restarting the whole clan war? Or keep the points the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci