• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair Diamonds

XShoopDaWhoopX

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you please remove diamonds? Its totally unfair because if you get them you can't lose. Please remove diamonds from the games.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
This is not correct.
I have won many games with other people having a diamond sword.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. Stupid Idea. People have won against diamond swords. Get better at playing if you always die.

Reactions: Vyn

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree and disagree. While I notice the people who obtain diamonds USUALLY won, I have won before on stone and iron swords alone, without diamonds. Though, I have never been able to beat someone who has had a diamond sword, if that's what you're trying to say. The second I see someone with a diamond sword I'm just like, well F this I'm completely screwed LOL. I guess it just depends...

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was running away from a diamond guy and I jumped over lava and he ran into the lava. fun times!

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
That's a smart idea LOL. If I'm unequipped, I'll usually run from a guy with a diamond sword and lead him through the center. Usually the people in the center ignore me and go for the guy with the diamonds LOL.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyone can kill someone with a diamond sword, no matter how superior their armour and weaponry is. It's quite simple to win with an iron or stone sword, even against people with diamond. You just need the PvP skills to kill other people, and sometimes you need to know other people's weaknesses/strengths.

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
Anyone can kill someone with a diamond sword, no matter how superior their armour and weaponry is. It's quite simple to win with an iron or stone sword, even against people with diamond. You just need the PvP skills to kill other people, and sometimes you need to know other people's weaknesses/strengths.
True! I think my issue is, my computer has a hard time handling Minecraft sometimes ( older computer ) so whenever someone gets close to me and starts hacking away at me, my computer lags hardcore. It sucks :<

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
killed 2 people with iron armor and iron swords i had iron armor and a bow and 20 arrows + a stone sword, powned them and i had half a heart left :)

Reactions: Vyn

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Although taking away diamonds would make battles more balanced ("fair" wouldn't be the proper word to use here), it takes away from the element of the Survival Games - you should try to kill people in case they have diamonds, and you should try to take the cornucopia. I could see a lot of people just sitting by the cornucopia waiting for some noob to bite the bait instead of actually going there. The main motivation - diamonds - is taken away.

It is annoying when someone has a diamond sword and some iron armor within about 2-5 minutes, but that's probably because their strategy includes chasing down and killing people for their at-the-moment useless diamond (since you need 2).

Actually, when I see a team, sitting at the corn with full iron and diamond swords, I just suicide to quicken the pace of the game... don't really want to lose points, but don't want to have to make them chase me to the ends of the earth for 10 minutes.

Usually, though, I can have an iron sword by the time night comes and I can snatch the corn and not have to worry about this.

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
I've lost a few games with a diamond sword against someone with iron... The damage difference is only like half a heart or something isn't it? It's not that big of an advantage.

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
I've lost a few games with a diamond sword against someone with iron... The damage difference is only like half a heart or something isn't it? It's not that big of an advantage.
I didn't know it was THAT small of a difference. I DID just watch a game where someone with an iron sword completely killed someone with a diamond sword and chain mail armor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci