• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair Diamonds

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
gee i beat someone with a bow also i normaly enchant my irons lol XD

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Poor diamonds have been nerfed enough already :( diamond armor used to spawn you know, don't complain about the way it is now where there's 1-4 diamonds spawning in the corn each refill.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I killed someone with an iron sword when he had equally bad armour to mine, and he had a diamond sword and a spare. I kept one and gave the other to my team mate. This happened twice except the team mate died the second time before i could give it to him, which really didn't affect me having the 2 diamond swords. It's better with the diamonds, and be happy that the armour is removed. I wasn't around when it was in, but sounds awful to me already.

Riku5001

Spectator
Reaction score
Nah, diamond shouldn't be removed, but armor should be harder to get. It's usually 6-7 people with armor and the rest can only get a helm or something before they get crushed.

B

bigmike4life

Horrible idea because you have just as much chance getting diamonds as anyone else. Also i have killed someone who has a diamond sword with a stonesword.

XShoopDaWhoopX

Spectator
Reaction score
Out of every game i've ever watched, played, or won, I've only seen one time when someone with a diamond lost, and that was because they were AFK. If they either made it harder to get- (not always like 4 each refill) or more separated around the map i would be greatly happier; Because right now they are always and only at the cornucopia.

gaminguru14

Spectator
Reaction score
No. I have won with lesser swords against people with diamond swords before. You just have to use other strategies than rushing straight in for the kill.

Squallboogie

Tribute
Reaction score
Perhaps don't remove diamonds, just remove them, or make them rarer, in the center and distribute them over the map.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you please remove diamonds? Its totally unfair because if you get them you can't lose. Please remove diamonds from the games.
diamond swords only do 1/2 heart more damage than diamonds i think you are mad because there is better loot in the spawn chests than the wherever you go so dis your playing style no tthe chests

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont think thats a solution either. The cornucopia has diamond because in the books, all the good stuff was at the corn. Only the people who take the risk at the corn get the diamond

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It doesnt matter whether they have a diamond sword or not and you have a wooden one. You can still kill them if you have great attack strategies and they don't.

"It doesnt matter who has the biggest stick, it matters who's swinging it"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci