• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair items! (Hobo Stick,Strength Potions,Smite 5 and all other OP Stuffs)

Should OP Stuffs be removed from each specific map?

• Total voters

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the beta v1 Chest Update servers (US1-10) that had the chest update had most the items removed because they had the alternate save file as @HalfSquirrel had said. Unfortunately the chest update was not popular and so the servers are still on the old v2 chest files where they are not removed yet. But this means that when another major update comes out (there is no definate date), the items will be removed since the staff is fully aware of these items.
Thanks.

¡Sam!

Diamond
Reaction score
Snipped for stupidity
Please do some background research before not trusting someone. @HalfSquirrel is the most active member on our forums, he deserves a bit of respect, as does any other member. Just because a moderator replies, doesn't mean they're always right. I do agree what with Matt said, but I think you need to be a bit more open-minded.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please do some background research before not trusting someone. @HalfSquirrel is the most active member on our forums, he deserves a bit of respect, as does any other member. Just because a moderator replies, doesn't mean they're always right. I do agree what with Matt said, but I think you need to be a bit more open-minded.
Whatever you say :D

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
Finally someone understand me thank you for your reply MattZeex.
They should stay, honestly I wish there were more of these things. It makes it fun and they are really not that OP. You are somewhat throwing a hissy fit for there being a Smite 5 iron sword and a Sharpness 1 KnockBack 2 stick in chest. And lawl at it being a kickable defense, like c'mon seriously?

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
They should stay, honestly I wish there were more of these things. It makes it fun and they are really not that OP. You are somewhat throwing a hissy fit for there being a Smite 5 iron sword and a Sharpness 1 KnockBack 2 stick in chest. And lawl at it being a kickable defense, like c'mon seriously?
They should go, If you are near corn on Rugged Lands you can easily knock people off and kill them instantly, but the sword should stay since smite does nothing.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
So if I said exactly what halfsquirel said but I had the rank of a admin would you trust me more?

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
They should go, If you are near corn on Rugged Lands you can easily knock people off and kill them instantly, but the sword should stay since smite does nothing.
Hah the Hobo Sticks are the best thing in MCSG. These items make MCSG more fun.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I think they will be removed after the update but how should I know anyway there was a similar situation when MCSG just started on map 1 there was this room where you could get full iron armour and diamond sword and it wasn't hard at all to get it and yea whoever got there first was the winner so they removed the room from the map when the next update was and yea everyone was happy. end of story.

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
Can't you understand! It ruins the fun for the people who DON'T know how to get it.
Really? I'm stating my opinion. How many times have you gotten knocked of OR killed by a Hobo Stick?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci