• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unity

Tiyz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tiyz
Donor: regular
Ping: 100 to 160
Wins/Played: 136/ 663
Experience with other clans: i didnt rly wanna join a clan for a while so ive only been in one which was my friends clan
Reason for Joining UnityUS: you guys seem chill and I wanted to join a good clan and you guys look good and i love doing clan battles also just saying i cant play play from 12 till 6 but i can play from 6pm to 12pm and from whatever time in the morning till 12

TheUnityUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tiyz
Donor: regular
Ping: 100 to 160
Wins/Played: 136/ 663
Experience with other clans: i didnt rly wanna join a clan for a while so ive only been in one which was my friends clan
Reason for Joining UnityUS: you guys seem chill and I wanted to join a good clan and you guys look good and i love doing clan battles also just saying i cant play play from 12 till 6 but i can play from 6pm to 12pm and from whatever time in the morning till 12
Accepted as member! - Be active on the teamspeak!

ColtonFTW_

Tribute
Reaction score
Posten please the loss if I shared our member and his #Lucyfer not Win 5-0

DarkUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the owner and sweat cloud cheat LOL another randy clan rip... Come on dark ts for CB whenever

AstroJumper

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the owner and sweat cloud cheat LOL another randy clan rip... Come on dark ts for CB whenever
I cheat? I have been called out the most for cheating in the entire clan and I'm not even in the top 10 for best players in the clan... idk why people think i cheat :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci