• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unity

DarkUS

Tribute
Reaction score
"accuse you of ddosing" Every time we try to cb you i end off timing out with half my members... oh sure LOL

MeNoCare

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MeNoCare
Donor: Plat
Ping: 70-100
Wins/Played: 13-42
Experience with other clans: A lot
Reason for Joining UnityUS: Because I tried joining differnt clans and it's just not the same without you guys, im sorry for all of the things I have done, i've changed a lot since then and if you don't believe me you can always talk to me.
I really love the players in Unity US and I was wondering if I could try out for Unity.
Thank you.

TheUnityUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MeNoCare
Donor: Plat
Ping: 70-100
Wins/Played: 13-42
Experience with other clans: A lot
Reason for Joining UnityUS: Because I tried joining differnt clans and it's just not the same without you guys, im sorry for all of the things I have done, i've changed a lot since then and if you don't believe me you can always talk to me.
I really love the players in Unity US and I was wondering if I could try out for Unity.
Thank you.
Denied

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: V1ro
Donor: Diamond
Ping: 100
Wins/Played: 4000/12000 (all accounts combined)
Experience with other clans: uhh,,, too many check my signature
Reason for Joining UnityUS: Seems fun, I don't know many of you so it'd be kool to meet some new pepl

TheUnityUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: V1ro
Donor: Diamond
Ping: 100
Wins/Played: 4000/12000 (all accounts combined)
Experience with other clans: uhh,,, too many check my signature
Reason for Joining UnityUS: Seems fun, I don't know many of you so it'd be kool to meet some new pepl
Accepted as Trial!

ByVisionMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HarambeLEGIT
Donor: dont have
Ping: 30-50
Experience with other clans: I have a lot of experience with clans i have been in the best Mexican clans ( Pancrasios , Trilogies , Triggers E.T.C )
Reason for Joining UnityUS: I would like to join a good American clan because i have only experienced mexican clans. I can talk english and spanish.

TheUnityUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HarambeLEGIT
Donor: dont have
Ping: 30-50
Experience with other clans: I have a lot of experience with clans i have been in the best Mexican clans ( Pancrasios , Trilogies , Triggers E.T.C )
Reason for Joining UnityUS: I would like to join a good American clan because i have only experienced mexican clans. I can talk english and spanish.
Accepted as Trial! Please be active on teamspeak - vs24.tserverhq.com:7069

MinecraftEryton

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: frenzyyy
Donor: i can get it whenever
Ping: 10
Wins/Played: huh
Experience with other clans: Yeah
Reason for Joining UnityUS: Cause I got nothing to do but still good and i wanna fight my boy chris and record it then talk to him about it so I can play cs with him so we can be best friends again like in curse. So im coming for you chris

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: frenzyyy
Donor: i can get it whenever
Ping: 10
Wins/Played: huh
Experience with other clans: Yeah
Reason for Joining UnityUS: Cause I got nothing to do but still good and i wanna fight my boy chris and record it then talk to him about it so I can play cs with him so we can be best friends again like in curse. So im coming for you chris
sup dood

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci