• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Unleashed [US] Disbanded

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Could only the members of the Mustangs and any applicants respond to this thread, I am clearing all the flaming as it is detrimental to the thread and inappropriate, please do not spam the thread Brayan3d and I expect mature responses from the Mustang members to any further comments made.

Bastian143Derp

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bastian143Derp
Wins: 208
Skype User: Bastian3117
TS3? - No
Games Played:1211
Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Good pvper. Team player. Weaknesses: I get a little bit cocky and fight some people that have better gear than me
Any previous clans? - No

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bastian143Derp
Wins: 208
Skype User: Bastian3117
TS3? - No
Games Played:1211
Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Good pvper. Team player. Weaknesses: I get a little bit cocky and fight some people that have better gear than me
Any previous clans? - No
Accepted!! Rank Elite!!!!!

DpENTERTAINMENT

Diamond
Reaction score
Could only the members of the Mustangs and any applicants respond to this thread, I am clearing all the flaming as it is detrimental to the thread and inappropriate, please do not spam the thread Brayan3d and I expect mature responses from the Mustang members to any further comments made.
sorry. Well try to not do this again if possible.

Nashryan13

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Nashryan13
Wins:38. Ik not alot used to fool around. Good at pvp though
Skype User:njflycats
TS3? -Yes
Games Played:500+
Strengths and Weaknesses:Strenghts: Flint n Steel, Fishing Rod, Sword, Bow Weaknesses: 3 Teams, Hackers, Spawn Killing
Any previous clans? -#Elated

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Nashryan13
Wins:38. Ik not alot used to fool around. Good at pvp though
Skype User:njflycats
TS3? -Yes
Games Played:500+
Strengths and Weaknesses:Strenghts: Flint n Steel, Fishing Rod, Sword, Bow Weaknesses: 3 Teams, Hackers, Spawn Killing
Any previous clans? -#Elated
Ok accepted as trial, get 50 or at least 45 wins and you will become a member.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins: 402
Games Played: 1800+
PvP Strengths: FnS, Fishing Rod, Taking out Teams, and knowing most tier 2s on a lot of common maps.
PvP Weaknesses: Bad with bow battles (when both sides are shooting at each other) but decent at aiming when they aren't shooting at me, Lag (my computer is a potato and some maps I get 10 fps), and Regen Hackers
Past Clans: Was trial-member for #React but got kicked for inactivity on TS (because I never remember to open TS), and was in #TheHunted before it got disbanned.
Why I want to join this clan: I'm looking for a clan that just started and uses skype. Skype is always open for me and I won't be inactive. I also want to have a clan experience and have a change of friends because most people I play with aren't as good and I've been getting impatient, so I want to see how it is teaming and playing with others my skill level!

Sorry I edited the application.

keano

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MonkeyJuiceGames
Wins: 160
Skype User: Keano.Mestre1
Games Played: 1,582
Strengths and Weaknesses: Bow, Weaknesses: Flint and Still
Any previous clans? - None

Members online

No members online now.