• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unlimited money or unlimited love?

Unlimited love or unlimited money?

• Unlimited love.

• Unlimited money.

• Neither.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not "All you need is Money"

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." mentions not money, but love.

When you marry someone, yes you may spend a lot of money on them for a ring and a honeymoon and whatever, but in the end what keeps you two together is that you love them, and that they love you.

See the pattern?

K

KiDD

Whatever makes me happy. Money doesn't bring happiness. Love, however does.

So, yeah. :D

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
its all bout the money then i can pay someone to get love
u kno

Scott

District 13
Reaction score

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm body is ready for debates. I'll take unlimited money

First off the whole "Money can't buy you happiness" line is sort of wrong.

Just think about if you have unlimited you will no financial worries whatsoever for the rest of your life. You can sleep peacefully without thinking about the bills you have to pay tomorrow. I know my parents would be stoked if that was our life.

Yes there will be people who will try to "fake love you" for your unlimited money. Or people that will want to be friends with you because you have so much money. This is probably the biggest disadvantage of being rich. Though lucky there are people in the world who care more about what's on the inside and not your banking account. Find that person and you will be fine.

Now for those questions.

If I had unlimited money I would make my own country. Then develop that country into a world power. Then I would use my unlimited money to make technology far greater than other countries. By the time other countries have gotten close to flying cars my country would have already made that and more. My country would literally be to advanced and powerful for the world. Yeah thats what I would do.

I would take unlimited money with no love because unlimited love with no money sounds horrible. I'm assuming you can't get a job. So it's basically have someone love you forever, but at the same time live in a trash can. You will have love, but be miserable all at once.

Would make for a great love movie though.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
If I had unlimited money I would make my own country. Then develop that country into a world power. Then I would use my unlimited money to make technology far greater than other countries. By the time other countries have gotten close to flying cars my country would have already made that and more. My country would literally be to advanced and powerful for the world. Yeah thats what I would do.
Dang. If it means anything, I'd move to your country haha

Reaction score
Would you take unlimited love or unlimited money? Unlimited Money
Would you take unlimited love and have no money for your entire life or unlimited money and have no love for your entire life? Unlimited Money, I really don't need love.
If you take unlimited money, would would you do with that money? First Off, it might set the economic balance apart but I would donate a lot of it. I know there isn't a definite amount, so I'd go back to my parent's village back in india and make sure my cousins don't go through the same torture my parents had growing up. I wouldn't give too much money out(that would cause inflation). I would then start up a research company which would perform stem cell research, along with other biotech causes. After that, I would open up a company that designs smartphones. I would then give money to my parents so they could live a comfortable life while I go around the world and do my best to change the world :3

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
money lol
You look so much like Thomas from you know what movie c:

On a serious note though I'd pick love. Being rich doesn't really matter to me... I ain't rich (I ain't poor either) but I can still have a life with success. Really most people do just fine without being "rich".
I'd pick love without a doubt. I'm one of those romantic guys, who really would do anything to give as much comfort and space and she needs.

Love and money are 2 really, really different things. Nearly at the point where it's not really comparable, but still debatable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci