• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unlimited money or unlimited love?

Unlimited love or unlimited money?

• Unlimited love.

• Unlimited money.

• Neither.

Results are only viewable after voting.

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
All the people saying you can get love with money. I don't get it to be honest xD
Like.. you can't make someone love you for your money. Love means that the person will love you for your personality, the things you do, how you act. Same goes for you. Money can't make you love someone else. You fall in love because the person is the one you love spending time with, you can tell them everything, all your fears and wishes and point out all the flaws you have as many times as you want to and they will still not care and see you as perfect because they actually love you.
A relationship based on real love is definitely worth more than any money.
I mean, yeah sure it's cool to travel a lot or have a swimming pool next to your giant house..
But what is all that without someone who is there to share it with you? Someone who actually makes you feel safe, appreciated and not lonely, but wanted :3
Yup, my opinion ^-^

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Whoever voted neither, you know what's up.
Many people in this thread have pointed out that money can't buy happiness and all that stuff. But is "unlimited love" truly love?

Think about this, if everyone loved everyone so much, everyday, happy all the time, what would that become? Normal, what would the outlying love flare be replaced with then?

I ask this.

Is it a miracle that we don't all love each other?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Think about this, if everyone loved everyone so much, everyday, happy all the time, what would that become? Normal, what would the outlying love flare be replaced with then?

I ask this.

Good point, except as I stated earlier it applies to "anyone and everyone." Meaning that, yes everyone would love you, except there'd be that one person or group of people that loved you even more and went to far distances to help you. Yes, everyone should love each other, but in every situation there are those who go further. For example, one person might hold a door for you, have a nice conversation with you, or do you a simple favor. Someone else, perhaps your "true love", would encourage you, have a conversation with you, cheer you up when you're down, and do pretty much anything if it meant saving your life. It's not a miracle that we all don't love each other, but it's sad we don't. It's part of the reasons why this world isn't necessarily a good thing.

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Whoever voted neither, you know what's up.
Many people in this thread have pointed out that money can't buy happiness and all that stuff. But is "unlimited love" truly love?

I ask this.

Preach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci