• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unsuitable maps for SG.

hyper_attitude

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't like Hell Games much, neither Moonbase9 because it always seems to lag a lot :( But I think rugged lands is one of the best maps around :D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Rugged is a map that is hated by those who rage allot from dying at the start. And Sneeze7 just because you don't understand something doesn't mean its not true. Anyone from Ireland would know the theme from the start.
Quick question, what's the percent of people playing on MCSG that is Irish? :p

But yeah, I get what you mean, the theme is there, all I'm saying, it's not over obvious, but yes, I understood a bit when you showed me pictures.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Rugged is a map that is hated by those who rage allot from dying at the start. And Sneeze7 just because you don't understand something doesn't mean its not true. Anyone from Ireland would know the theme from the start.
Could you explain the theme? I kind of understand a bit when you say Ireland. Liked the map anyways, except the chiseled stonebricks =P

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I've never played rugged lands only seen it while spectating but looks fun!

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I actually don't really mind about the change of Solar Frost!
But Asia Games I dont think is good Because There's nothing special about the map and water fights...
I think there are too many maps in MCSG right now..

DatCreeperSlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with Hawk, I've encountered too many world holes that are so large, that it indicates to me at least that the map isn't finished. It's very bothersome to be stuck in a hole that is clearly not meant to be there. However, I find rugged lands to be refreshing, and I like the gameplay, albeit the first minute where everyone is fighting to get out.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand that the theme of Rugged Lands is supposed to be Ireland or something. I don't think many people who play MCSG are Irish and are capable of finding the theme, other than the map-makers themselves. Other than that, I love this map. There are so many varied and secret rooms scattered across the map. I've won both games I played on rugged lands. Definitely a keeper :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci