• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Untiring - Meet the Staff

Untiring

Survivor
Reaction score
First name: Harrison
IGN(s): Untiring
Nickname(s): Harri
Region: US
-----

One Cool Fact: I am a triplet - yes - it's true!
One Embarrassing Fact: I don't sleep without my giant monkey next to me. :oops:
One Fact that makes you proud: My grades in school. It's a miracle to be able to study & pass finals while still playing on the computer.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: No one would ever guess that I am scared to death to talk in front of a group of people. Still trying to overcome it!
Most Common question you get asked: Where are you from??? - I am from the deep south:joy: :joyful:
Favorite Animal: My favorite animal would have to be a lynx. They're just soo cute!
Favorite Color: My favorite color is light RED.
Favorite Food:
My favorite food is barbecue, seasoned with my grandma's secret-special sauce.
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who beg for others to get or let them do something...
Personal Catchphrase: Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
Heard about MCG by: Not gonna lie.......BajanCanadian & Graser10
Ever Bring someone to MCG: I've brought so many people to MCG that I've lost count.
First friend in the community: It's been almost three years, but one person I made a good bound with way back then was Mist301. I met her on a different server and we kind of bonded through playing Survival Games. I still talk to her to this day, and she still, some how, makes me smile!
MCG role-model: TotalDramaTony
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I'm proud of helping my brothers, family, and friends through their struggles, and being able to let them know they can come to me if they ever need help. It feels my heart knowing their are still people out there who are kind and tenderhearted to one another.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Definitely Chad. He's the all mighty MCGamer leader and I would surrender before it even broke out.
Call me maybe?: Anytime!, as long as you're not begging me for something!
Do you team in game: Of course! To be honest, in the old days, that's how I made most of my friends. Doing the good ol' chat team-skype team scenario. But still to this day, I team with my good pals and clan mates.
Have you been backstabbed: Yes. It's really not a good feeling. That's why I always apologize to people and try to keep in touch and not hurt their feelings.
Ever Broken a bone: Yes. I was hit by my brother on his fourwheeler.. I got a concussion, chipped a tooth, and broke the little old bone on your heel right in half. Not a good feeling either.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I would be a bird. Why? So I can fly around and see the world for myself!
Personal Skills: I am good at making friends and helping others!
Computer specs: I don't even know, to be honest. :3
Program I use to record: Mirillis Action.
Favorite movie: Hunger Games all the way!
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Pop or soft rap, or trap. Not really any favorite songs that stick to me in the long run, other than The Eden Project's song, XO.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Sorry, I'm mainly a Minecraft player. :laugh: :LOL:
What does a fox say?: ring a ding ring ring ding??
Terrified of: Sounds at night time or being alone in the dark, outside. I'm also a little scared of snakes and spiders...
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Definitely http://www.youtube.com
Dream job: To be in the FBI, but directly in the BAU.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I currently don't have a job, other than volunteering my time to the MCGamer Network. In the near future, I plan to be a grocery bagger just to earn a little extra cash in that wallet.:confused::p
Favorite thing about the community: Most definitely OMN. I really enjoy listening to all these talented people come out to MCG teamspeak and sing their hearts out for us. It sure does have to be frightening for the first time! We love you brave fellows who do sing!
-----

When I am online: To be honest, anytime. As long as it does no interfere with school, school activities, or family things, I am available!
Previous moderating experience: An old, old server known as RevolutionPvP. It averaged 40 players a day. After it was closed and gone, I decided to apply for ROXBOT. I am currently holding the Moderator position. this server averages 50-110 players a day, depending on the time and date.
Been a member of staff since: I have member of the staff team since the 16th of December! So, yes, I am still a freshy around here, so sorry if I seem a little clueless or weirded out. I promise I'm still reading and trying to take it in!:ROFLMAO: :ROFL:
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG and Battlegrounds, and now MCSG Maker. I am more of the PvP type as you can tell!
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My main goal as a staff member is to make as many people smile as I can!! I enjoy helping others and always love seeing people be happy over what I do for them! Remember, every smile can change someones day, so never forget to smile and be happy!

~~~~ Thank you for reading! Untiring, your friendly little pal, who you know about now, is out! Take care and don't forget to leave without a smile on that beautiful face of yours!:):D

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Awwww Harrison, I am so honored to be your MCG role model! Honestly, it makes me feel so happy and special to know I'm someone you do look up to! It's nice to get to know a little more about you, and I can't wait to get to know even more about you as you spend more time on the staff team! Welcome to the team!

Untiring

Survivor
Reaction score
Awwww Harrison, I am so honored to be your MCG role model! Honestly, it makes me feel so happy and special to know I'm someone you do look up to! It's nice to get to know a little more about you, and I can't wait to get to know even more about you as you spend more time on the staff team! Welcome to the team!
Thank you for helping me with everything <3

i dont know if that was a joke or not
Sorry.. xD. It was 1:00 AM for me when I typed that. I fixed it c:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations Harrison! I freaked out when I found out you were a triplet, that's so cool! :)

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so glad you became staff, You became one of my good friend's so fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci