• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Untiring - Meet the Staff

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Harrison, I love having you on the staff team, I look forward to working with you in the future along with getting to know both you and your brothers. Maybe one day I'll be able to recognize who is who. See you around, love yah!

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Harrison I love you so much and I'm beyond honored to have you as my Mod Buddy. I know that in the times to come, you are going to do immensly wonderful things and create efficient changes for yourself, the staff team, and the community and general. You have a talent for remaining positive and spreading that positivity to all the ones around you. That kind of rare trait is what we so desperately need here. I'm excited to see if you brothers will join the group as well! I can't wait to see what memories we'll share together as friends. Love you, Harrison and here's to your new journey <3

Untiring

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm so glad you became staff, You became one of my good friend's so fast.
bff <3

Harrison, I love having you on the staff team, I look forward to working with you in the future along with getting to know both you and your brothers. Maybe one day I'll be able to recognize who is who. See you around, love yah!
I love talking to you! You're always so cheerful.. :D Hopefully one day you can recognize us, haha. See ya soon, Ryan, and love yah too!

Harrison I love you so much and I'm beyond honored to have you as my Mod Buddy. I know that in the times to come, you are going to do immensly wonderful things and create efficient changes for yourself, the staff team, and the community and general. You have a talent for remaining positive and spreading that positivity to all the ones around you. That kind of rare trait is what we so desperately need here. I'm excited to see if you brothers will join the group as well! I can't wait to see what memories we'll share together as friends. Love you, Harrison and here's to your new journey <3
Ryan, honestly..not many words can describe how much I cherish having you as a Mod Buddy, while also talking to you in my free time and having someone who is always cheerful, no matter what. It's honestly an amazing feeling. I can't wait to see what I can do for the community...It's going to be awesome! I hope this journey holds to many more days of hard, sufficient work for the team and the community as a whole. It's an honor to work along such an awesome group of loving, caring people. I love you, Ryan, and I can't wait to share many more memories together! <3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci